Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 26, 2008

The Cocktail Hour Post

Well, its Friday night, so I thought a cocktail would be in order. Think about this video like an opportunity to run into me at happy hour.
In the video below, I discuss:
1. First Round vs. Second Round
2. Having a realistic application schedule
3. Interviews and why you should start thinking about them now



For more about interviews, see here.

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


ビジネススクール
Real Time Web Analytics