Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

January 03, 2009

UC Berkeley Haas Japan Trek 2009 Sponsor

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
明けましておめでとうございます。

I am happy to announce that I am an official sponsor of the University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business 2009 Japan Trek. This trip is a great way to help Haas MBA students from around the world learn about Japan. I know the Japanese students at Haas put significant work into this trip and I am glad that I can support their efforts.

この度、カリフォルニア大学バークレー校ハース・スクール・オブ・ビジネスの2009年度Japan Trek公式スポンサーとなりましたことをお知らせいたします。これは世界各地から来ているハース・MBAの学生にとって、日本を学ぶ絶好の機会です。また、ハースの日本学生たちが多大な労力を注いでいるこのツアーのサポートをできることを、とても喜ばしく思っております。

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


Questions? Write comments, but do not send me emails asking me to advise you on your application strategy unless you are interested in my consulting services. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see my recent post on "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.


ビジネススクール MBA留学
Real Time Web Analytics