Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

February 10, 2009

HBS: 750 Round Two invitations go out with 50-100 more to follow

If you did not get an HBS 2nd round invite today, as the HBS Admissions Director makes clear on her 2/9 blog post, it is not over yet:
Today we are sending emails to about 750 applicants inviting them to interview. Detailed information will be included in the email. I think there will be between 50 and 100 additional invitations sent between now and April 2. These will be sent out as files are reviewed - not on a designated day or days.

So, if you applied to HBS, till you hear otherwise you are still under consideration.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


Questions? Write comments, but do not send me emails asking me to advise you on your application strategy unless you are interested in my consulting services. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. Before emailing me questions about your chances for admission or personal profile, please see my post on "Why I don't analyze profiles without consulting with the applicant." If you are interested in my graduate admission consulting services, please click here.
Real Time Web Analytics