Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

July 24, 2009

HBS Class of 2011 Profile

HBS has posted its Class of 2011 Profile. The admission rate for Fall 2009 entry was 12% with 89% yield (It would be great to know what percentage of those who rejected HBS are going to Stanford. 9%?). The increase in Class size from 900 (Class of 2010) to 942 (Class of 2011) is certainly the most important thing to note. Clearly HBS is taking advantage of the expansion made possible by the increase in applications. Still, looking at the historical data, they seem focused on accepting 12% of those who apply. For Fall 2009, there was almost a 5% increase in applications compared to Fall 2008. Further increases should be expected this year at HBS and the rest.


Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com. Please see my FAQ regarding the types of questions I will respond to. If you are looking for a highly experienced admissions consultant who is passionate about helping his clients succeed, please feel free to contact me at adammarkus@gmail.com to arrange an initial consultation. To learn more about my services, see here. Initial consultations are conducted by Skype or telephone. For clients in Tokyo, a free face-to-face consultation is possible after an initial Skype or telephone consultation. I only work with a limited number of clients per year and believe that an initial consultation is the best way to determine whether there is a good fit. Whether you use my service or another, I suggest making certain that the fit feels right to you.

-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス


カウンセリング コンサルティング エッセイMBA留学 ハーバード
Real Time Web Analytics