Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

July 27, 2012

An audio interview with me on CareerEdge Japan

You can find an audio interview with me on CareerEdge Japan where I discuss the graduate admissions consulting services I offer, the types of clients I work with, and some of my consulting methods. For those considering using my services or if you are just curious to know what I do, this interview is a good place to start. CareerEdge Japan is a new English language site focused on all aspects of career development including recruiting and training. I am happy to be part of CareerEdge Japan because it will provide both internationally focused Japanese and expats based in Japan with great career resources.  For those considering whether they need an MBA or another graduate degree or simply need some more specific training or just simply a new job,  I think CareerEdge can help. 


-Adam Markus

I am a graduate admissions consultant who works with clients worldwide. If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form. Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to. Please note that initial consultations are not offered when I have reached full capacity or when I determine that I am not a good fit with an applicant.
Real Time Web Analytics